We recently moved to the Scottsbluff, NE, area and signed up with Viero. The service DOES NOT work at our rural home We tried to cancel service. We were told to call customer service who told us to call the store who told us to call customer service, etc., etc...........

Two weeks later... multiple, multiple calls to try to resolve situation. Was told, a) you signed a contract b) you've waited too long to cancel c) we can let you cancel but will keep the $280.00 deposit for the service that never ever worked.

Frustrated beyond words other than.......WARNING!! WARNING!! STAY AWAY FROM VIERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 11, 2015.

Comments

Ms.Steamroller

I was not very pleased with Viaero Wireless. Most of the time I dealt with rude customer service.

Needless to say, I don't put up with rude customer service, lousy service, and they are no longer my service provider for phone and internet. The next time I sign up for service with anyone, I will ask for a contract in writing signed by an authorized agent of that company to also include my signature. The service provider will be held liable not just the customer. Many times people don't understand contract law.

Both signatures must be on the agreement so that there are no mis-understandings. If they want your service, they will honor that request. If not, it is on to the next service provider that has NO CONTRACT and will not charge an exorberant fee to cancel out of the contract.

By the way, cancelling a contract by having the customer pay a fee is not a win, win situation for the service provider. This is called ripping off the customer and it is now GAME OVER!

Recently Discussed Reviews